fbpx
 

Banquet Menu

Kemoll’s Banquet Menu Selections

Appetizers

choose up to 4

  • Toasted Ravioli
  • Mini Crab Cakes
  • Breaded Mozzarella Bites
  • Risotto Bites
  • Vegetable Crostini
  • Italian Meatballs
  • Beef Tenderloin Brochette
  • Bangkok Chicken

Salads

choose 1

  • Kemoll’s house
  • Caesar

Accompaniments

choose 1

  • Fusilli Basilica
  • Steamed Broccoli
  • Fusilli Marinara
  • Vegetable Medley
  • Fusilli with meat sauce

Desserts

choose 1

  • Chocolate love cake
  • Italian Cream cake
  • Cheesecake with
    • Raspberry Sauce
    • Chocolate Sauce

Entrées

choose up to 3

entree selection-Choice of three menu for groups of 25 or less, groups over 26 will have a double entree (two proteins on the plate) for each guest

Chicken Spiedini
  • Marsala Wine Sauce 
  • Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
Fresh Fish

Salmon or White Fish

  • Limone
  • Pancetta Relish
Filet Mignon 7oz

Cooked Medium

$7 pp upgrade on both packages
$10 pp upgrade for a 10oz filet

  • Balsamico
  • Au Poivre
  • Wild Mushroom Demi-Glaze
Pork Tenderloin
  • Marsala
  • Dijon Cream Sauce
  • Wild Mushroom Demi-Glaze

Includes The Following

  • 3 hour house bar (beer, wine, liquor)
  • Validated parking
  • Gratuity
  • $75.00 per person
A 20% deposit of the total balance secures the date and space, the remaining 80% is due 10 days prior to the event